Sunken Temple is a basic 32×32 tileset, inspired by the H.P. Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos and aimed at anyone who wishes to apply it to side-scrolling platform games.
This 15×25 tile sheet includes both cave and temple tiles where you will find:
- Cave landscape (walls, floors, platforms, rock spikes, waterfall, etc.).
- Grass, vines, rocks and mushrooms.
- Bridges and ladders.
- Door and spear gate.
- Vertical and horizontal switches.
- Columns and broken columns.
- Temple blocks.
- Temple decorations (statues, lamps, friezes, goblets, etc.).
- Blue flame.
- Darker elements for the background.
- Overlay horizontal and vertical shadow for temple tiles.
The set comes in two variants: the original one with a squarish layout to the rocky terrain and a second version with a more seamless pattern.
“Sunken Temple” Tileset is now available for purchase at my Itch.io store HERE!